Custom Search
} -->

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tutorial bust :(

Hey Guys,


So I just finished my first attempt at a tutorial and it turned out really badly!! :( :( :( I'm going to have to work on lighting, using a mirror in the frame and speaking up! It's harder than it looks but I really want to put some up in the future so I'll work on perfecting my game :) 


Here's a blog version breakdown of this look:


Eyes: 
ELF Primer (pat all over the lid and a bit up to the brow bone)
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in cottage cheese (on lid, apply with a brush or dot on and lightly blend with finger)
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips for Hazel eyes lightest pink color 1 from the bottom (used a sponge tipped applicator and patted on color all over lid)
ELF Drama brightening eye quad light silver (applied in crease and outer corner with the ELF eyeshadow brush) and darker silver (used a small crease brush for outer v/blending)
ULTA automatic long lasting water proof eye liner in black 


Lips:
ELF Super glossy lip shine in Pink Kiss


Face: 
FACE DISCLAIMER: I'm having some major skin issues right now because I got my brows waxed yesterday. I always break out so much after I do! So I had to do some major covering work hehe


Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation (used the ELF studio stippling brush)
ELF all over color stick as concealer (used my finger)
Bare Minerals powder foundation in medium beige to set (used my body shop kabuki)
ELF Healthy glow bronzing powder in sun kissed (used my ELF studio all over face brush)
Cover Girl Cheekers in pretty peach (I used my ELF studio blush brush...looking back now I may have used a bit more of a pinky/purpley color but I think this looks nice too)
Bare Minerals mineral veil (used my bath and body works kabuki)


Oh, and I forgot a highlight color on my brow bone...this was my first video so I knew I'd forget something. I would probbly have used a regular white shimmery color so any would work :) there's on on the top of the physicians formula palette that I ended up using but really it doesn't matter.


Let me know if you try this look out how it goes! You can sub any colors/brands/tools you have :) I'd love to see photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment