Custom Search
} -->

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mini-Vent and Products to Avoid from ELF!

ELF (eyeslipsface.com) makeup is cheap and surprisingly good quality but they are taking FOREVER to ship to me!! Boooo :(

If you're planning on placing an order with them I wouldn't be expecting the package anytime soon! I ordered on the 3rd and it's the 8th and it still says "order processing" Argh! OK I'm done venting :) Thanks for listening!!

Just for their slow shipping I'm going to let you guys know of some products to avoid from them.

  1. Liquid eye liner I've tried in black and plum and the plum is worse but they both flake *correction: the purple flakes and the black smudges* :( When it flakes, it looks like you've got a big ole gap in your eye lashes.
  2. French manicure set the little stickers it comes with never stick to your nail, and the white isn't opaque enough so there's no way you could freehand with this polish. You can still use the colors to polish on their own but don't expect those little stickers to do you any good (i've thrown them away so they aren't shown, but I now notice the clear is looking a bit yellowish and I haven't even had it for 6 months).
  3. Liquid eye shadow realllly pretty color and finish but it won't last. It creases (even with primer) and it flakes off and when I got it I remember looking at it and being like ok this doesn't look like it's as good quality as the other stuff I got
  4. Facial Whip I've got two of these and they both separate in the bottle so when I try to use it all I get is slightly white water. I have tried to shake shake shake them up and squish them around but I haven't been able to get the product out of the tube. It's kind of a let down *not pictured, I'm a dummy and forgot to take a picture of these*
  5. 2-in-1 conditioning gloss I bought this from a Target instead of online and it had made a mess inside the packaging, I couldn't even get it out without getting my hands covered in the goo so I returned it. Fortunately when you purchase from Target they will let you return but I think you aren't supposed to have opened it *not pictured, because I returned it*
This is what you get, ELF! Ya, that's right, you're sorry now, next time you'll ship to me sooner won't you? That's what I thought!

OK so I'm just kind of playing around I'm in a grumpy mood obviously but I really do like ELF products (notice how there are only 5 duds and I have purchased SO MUCH of their makeup!) and I would definitely say go expiriment I mean it's only $1 for the most part. I just felt like having some fun and blowing off steam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment