Custom Search
} -->

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Beauty Story (TAG from Youtube)

Hey Everyone!

I have been watching beauty videos on Youtube and they've been posting videos on "My Beauty Story" answering the questions bellow. I thought it would be really fun to do this and I invite EVERY ONE of you to do it too! Comment bellow or comment with a link to your blog and your story :) I would love to read about you!

OK so here we go:

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
My best friend as a child used to always want to play dress up and put make up on and I HATED it!! Lol I was such a tomboy as a kid I thought it was so boring to dress up and put on makeup. That was probably like around 5 or 6. Oh how things have changed!
 I love watching videos! I may or may not get into it but for now I'm enjoying blogging. I would suggest you all check them out!

2. How did you get into makeup?
I didn't really get into makeup until High School and I feel like my interest in it has grown exponentially. I started pretty slow and kept trying new things and learning new techniques as I went along.


3. What are some of your favorite brands?
Ok, so high end I really like and "WISH" for Smashbox and I like ELF for it's quality for the price. I love a lot of other brands for different things too. I think each brand has some real gems!

4. What does makeup mean to you?
Makeup is a fun way to be creative and express myself. I have so much fun doing makeup and trying out new products.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
I'm not sure if this is "face" like foundation, blush, primer etc. or like including eye shadow, mascara, lip stick... I'll say ONLY 4 products at all and I'd say tinted moisturizer, a neutral eye shadow color I could also line my eyes with, lip gloss, and a bronzey blush I could use to contour and give my face some color. Wow that's hard! 

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
I like that I can express myself and it makes me feel more confident.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?I love both, I think you have to do some research on drug store though or be willing to try out some duds because there are a lot! But when you find a dupe for like 10% of the price it's SO exciting :) I think there can be duds with high end makeup too. 

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
I'd say do whatever makes you happy. I wouldn't get so involved with makeup so fast that you feel frustrated. Give yourself time and practice and enjoy it! And don't forget to flaunt it a little :)

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I don't know, I think everyone has different styles and I respect that. There may be some thigns I wouldn't ever do on myself but if you feel confident in it then go for it! There could also be things I do that you woldn't ever and that's cool too! We all have different features and different things look good on different people.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?

Talk to you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment