Custom Search
} -->

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beauty Bargain/Great gift idea!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's been a few days, I have been super busy but I wanted to put this up because it's SUCH A GOOD DEAL! And it's an awesome gift idea!

They're Stila lip glazes and they come in boxes of 4. They were orriginally priced at $20 ($55 value!) but I saw them at Nordstrom Rack for $7.97!!! That's less than $2 per lip glaze! I bought both sets :)

Here they are in the box:

The box on the left is called "Twinkle Set" and on the right is "Blissful Set"

"Blissful Set" is my favorite but they're both really pretty!

The "Twinkle Set" includes Grapefruit, Mauvelous, Pinkle-Twinkle (very sparkly!), and Cherry Pie. Cherry Pie doens't look very cherry until you put it on and after a few minutes you can definitely see the cherry color.

The "Blissful Set" includes Kitten, Rose (my personal favorite!), Harmony, and Bliss. Bliss is a bit on the gloopy side but it's really pigmented for a gloss, I'm very impressed with all of these!

Each lip glaze is 0.5 fl. oz. regular size glazes are .08 fl. oz. but they cost $22 each!

Here are some swatches (Blissful is on the top and Twinkle on the bottom)

Top from left: Kitten, Rose, Harmony, Bliss
Bottom from left: Grapefruit, Mauvelous, Pinkle-Twinkle, and Cherry Pie

Oh, and the sticker with the $20 price info on it comes right off in case you give this as a gift :)

Let me know if you'd like any more info on these :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
(To those of you who celebrate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment