Custom Search
} -->

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Neutral Fall Look - Great for Brunettes!

Hey Everyone!

I've put together this pretty neutral fall look that I thought looked great with my brown hair and deep berry colored sweater. (Excuse my wet hair, this is how I look before work every morning...see my japanese hair straightening post for details on that!)



I've used my Coastal Scents 88 warm palette on my eyes, and went for a neutral almost brown/pink look. I don't like wearing dark lips to work and I thought maybe it would be fun to show off a neutral work-appropriate fall look!

Here are the products I used:

Face:
Maybelline Dream SMOOTH Mousse foundation (applied with a stippling brush)
Bare Minerals powder foundation on my T-zone to set
ELF Studio Blush and Bronzer duo (use bronzer very lightly, just to give a touch of color)
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Eyes:
ELF eye shadow primer
Coastal Scents 88 warm pallette:


I thought it might be helpful to draw a circle around the colors I used. Let me know if this doens't make sense and I'll try to think of a new strategy :)

I used the red circle (three from the right and 3 from the bottom in the picture) on my lid and blended it up a bit to give me some color, the purple circle (1 from the left in the picture and 5 rows up) as a highliht just under my brow bone and the yellow circle (1 up and 1 from the right) in the outer corner and I blended it in my crease and above just a bit.

Ulta's Black/Brown automatic eye liner
Bare Minerals Mineral veil just under my eye liner (so it wont run as much)
Lips:

Kept it simple and inexpensive with Wet and Wild's lipstick #547B, I don't know the color but it looks a lot browner than it is, it's really a pretty neutral and light pink that I think is great for fall.

I hope you all found this helpful!

Let me know if you'd like to see another look to go with an outfit or something work or school appropriate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment